A cookie is a small text file which is placed on your computer by websites when you visit them.
This website uses the following cookies:
These cookies are used by the site and are essential for providing the full functionality of the site.
- This cookie allows us to distinguish you anonymously from other users of the website and helps us to provide you with a good experience when you browse our site. It is essential for various sections of this site to work for you. This cookie will expire automatically when you close your browser.
- This cookie is a security measure and helps protect the website from unauthorised data submissions. This cookie will expire automatically when you close your browser.
- This cookie is used to determine if the current user has logged in to their account and has been authorised. This cookie will expire automatically when you close your browser.
- This cookie is used to determine if the banner describing cookie use in this website has been hidden by the user. This cookie will expire after one year.
- This cookie is used to determine if you have opted to use the full site even when browsing from a mobile device. This cookie will expire after 7 days.
The following cookies may also be used for analytical purposes:
_ga and _gat
- These cookies are used by Google Analytics to track user activity on the website.
We use Google Analytics to analyse the use of this website. Google Analytics tracks activity on the website and generates statistical and other information about website use by means of cookies, which are stored on users' computers. The information generated relating to this website is used to create reports about the use of this website.
We also use Google Analytics Advertising Features including Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting. This allows us to analyse the kind of people visiting this site by using your browsing history on this site along with Google's 3rd-party audience data (such as age, gender, and interests).
An add-in to opt out of Google Analytics is available at: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/
You may delete and block cookies in your browser should you wish, by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies, but you will then be unable to access all of this website. These cookie settings can usually be found in the 'options' or 'preferences' menu of your browser. To understand these settings use the 'Help' option in your browser.